Saturday, April 10, 2010

Zoo Trip

One day last month, Craig got to take half a day of vacation and go to the zoo with us! It was one of the first very warm days of the year. I underestimated the heat and dressed us a little too warmly. After a while there, I had to take off Bailey's shoes, socks, and pants so she was left with only a long-sleeved onesie and a little bit of diaper hanging out! I will admit, she totally looked WT, but she was getting so hot and I didn't know what else to do! I was a little embarrassed, but she didn't seem to care at all. We enjoyed the animals and being outside. The girls had fun and this was Bailey's first time to go to the zoo when she was old enough to enjoy it. I think the only other time she went to the zoo was when she was a newborn! Avery loves the zoo but I think she loved the popsicle she got in the parking lot from the ice cream truck just as much! :)

0 comments: