Friday, June 3, 2011

Big Sisters and Little Brother

I guess I never did a “We’re Expecting!” post on the blog.  But in case there is someone reading this who has been living under a rock for the past almost 9 months…surprise!  We are expecting our third child anytime now and it’s a boy!  Unfortunately, Facebook has caused me to blog much more infrequently because I can give quick pictures and updates there so easily from my phone.  Hence the lack of attention here.

Anyway, one of my friends gave me this cute Little Brother onesie for our new baby boy and I went and got the Big Sister shirts to match!  I did not choose the best time for a photo shoot with the girls in their shirts, hence the tears and red eyes on Bailey.  Smile  She was not into obeying at this moment.  But here’s what we got!

DSC05431DSC05432

1 comments:

Alexandra said...

You guys are having a baby???? ;)