Monday, August 17, 2009

My Birthday


It poured that day and our backyard had a river running through it!




My birthday this year was really great. Craig surprised me and took the day off! After he helped me make breakfast for all of us, I got to go back to bed for a little while after Bailey went down for her first nap! It was raining which was the BEST sleeping weather!!! Seriously, I never get to do this! We played with the girls together that day and before lunch, Craig and Avery went to pick up an ice cream cake for me! My favorite! Later that night, Craig's mom came over to babysit while we went to dinner and then to see Wicked! It was so good and I love going to the PAC downtown. If you haven't seen Wicked and get a chance, you have to see it! It was a great day and I've got to say that 28 feels just like 27...I probably won't be saying the same when 30 gets here, though!

0 comments: