Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas with the Warlicks

I convinced my parents to come to Tulsa for Christmas this year. It was fun having everyone here in our house! Even Aunt Jenna came and Aunt Staci stayed over a couple nights. This is always a huge task to go through Christmas pictures, and since I’m playing catch up, I won’t post as many as I could. This is maybe 10%! Here goes…

DSC05099DSC05101

DSC05107DSC05111

DSC05119DSC05132

DSC05209

DSC05135

Santa brought the girls pillow pets and stockings full of goodies.

DSC05145

Avery was really excited about her Buzz Lightyear from Aunt Staci. For some reason she really wanted this and had been asking for it for quite a while!

DSC05152

One of the #1 items on the list…footie pajamas!

DSC05156

Digging into some more!

DSC05169

Nona made Avery this beautiful “Belle” dress! She also made her a Snow White dress and an Ariel dress! Thank you, Nona!

DSC05178

Another favorite: Supergirl outfit from Mommy and Daddy! This girl loves to dress up!

DSC05185

Nona and Pop got the girls farm overalls! This was also top of Avery’s list and they are definitely ready for the farm now…and now they can match Pop!

DSC05193

Repeat after me: my kids are not spoiled, my kids are not spoiled, my kids are not spoiled…

Thank you Nona and Pop for a great Christmas!

1 comments:

Alexandra said...

Love the overalls and dress up clothes!! i'm glad I'm not the only one behing on posting things!! You have such a beautiful family!!