Monday, February 25, 2008

Washing Dishes


Forgot to add this one when I added the latest ones. On the evening of these pictures, I knew dinner was going to take me a while, so that meant Avery needed something to occupy herself while I cooked. So I set up one side of the sink with water and bubbles and put some plastic dishes in there for her to wash. I even put my old Pampered Chef apron on her because I knew she was going to get soaked! She had the best time "washing dishes" and then she began pouring water from one side of the sink into the other over and over until the water was halfway gone! Who knew a little water and a bowl could be so much fun?! I love the top picture because her face looks so chunky! She really isn't but for some reason this picture made her look that way.

1 comments:

The Notetaker said...

That's such a great idea!! I'll have to give that a shot. Not that Jacob's going to be a domestic diva, but he likes bubbles & water enough to be entertained by that for a while. Although, I'm not too sure how dry our kitchen would be afterwards. :)